Monday 8 August 2011

Day 02 ~ A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself

My recent photo... yesterday.

Me... 1st time keluar buat sanggul macam makcik tapi encek bf suke sebab rambut tak serabut macam hantu Kak Limah dah.

15 Interesting facts about myself (err.. interesting ker?)
1. Family call me adik or acu, friends call me Cida, sedare mara kat kampung call me Nurul, laki mase depan call me 'Mok' (Gemok) (T_T)
2. I'm 25 years old.
3. I'm from Taiping, Perak.
4. I was born on my mum's 32 birthday. So we shared the same birth date! 20 Jan.
5. I did not have driving license. But motorcycle yes.
6. I'm the youngest from 3 siblings.
7. My blood type is O+.
8. I'm an active blood donor.
9. I don't have a car. (Perlu ker bagitahu?)
10. My height is 162 cm.
11. My weight is 52 kg (okay tipu jer... aku da lama tak timbang. Skang da rasa gemuk sure dah naik)
12. I love to read novels. I have a few collection of novel written by Ramlee Awang Murshid, Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyers (Twilight novels gave me more satisfaction than the film itself) and many more.
13. Me and my bf loves to watch movie almost every weekends!
14. Luv Luv Luvvvv Catssssssssss!!!! tapi sekoq pun tak bela. Huhuhu...
15. Lastly..... Target nak kawen lagi 3 tahun! Hahahaha... Ok dah!

No comments: